I have to hand it to my boy Farooq Muhammed he is an amazingly talented and passionate fellow paramedic who sees the value in producing media that embraces EMS and Fire and puts in a good light. If we ever get together to produce a video I will tell you this…. it will be off the charts! Here is the to all the EMS folks during National EMS Week 2012!
FRNtv Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s perfectly thought out excuse for smoking crack http://t.co/klGhjJgU3X
- VETERANS DAY 2013 November 11, 2013
- Walter Watts Survivor Story September 12, 2013
- Saving Detroit September 12, 2013
- Beyond the Lights & Sirens – Pilot Episode August 27, 2013
- Behind the Scenes in London August 19, 2013
- Interventions November 29, 2011
- Behind the Mask: Paramedic Occupational Traumatic Stress April 9, 2012
- Beyond the Lights & Sirens – Network TV Teaser December 15, 2011
- Documentary about Paramedics in South Africa January 18, 2012
- Companies creating their own Web Series content December 9, 2011
- moodyman05: Great video. I\'m very glad to be apart of a sys...
- Afc1029: My squad is transitioning to this software and i l...
- Dillondixon: From United States of America and this show is Tru...
- By the way… | maddogmedic: [...] been harping on professionalism in blog post...
- Update: | maddogmedic: [...] I haven’t been completely idle, though...
60 Second Life Saving Tip 999 AHA Alameda County American Heart Association AMR Brian Kamoie calling 911 CArdiac Arrest Chris Eldridge Code ICE Code STEMI Colorado Springs CPR David Bibo Eddie Buchanan ems 2.0 feature featured First Aid Kit Hanover Fire EMS Highland Hospital Interventions Janet Napolitano Joseph Servidio Justin Schorr Larry Tan LOD Los Angeles Fire Mark Glencorse Michael Kurz National EMS Memorial NRA Physio Control Richard Serino Richmond Seat at the Table South Africa Station 9 STEMI Thaddeus Setla Therapeutic Hypothermia Tom Bouthillet VA Web Series