S.E.R.E Program Manager Ricky Arnold, Sr. reflects on the horrific memories of that dark September day at the Pentagon in 2001. Despite being ordered to leave the flame-engulfed building, Ricky and his team knew they had to stay and help. Ricky recounts reaching a jammed corridor that served as a barricade between his team and the unreachable victims on the other side.
Follow @FRNtv on Twitter
- The Charleston 9 May 23, 2013
- Frog Dog – The Full Story May 22, 2013
- The AHA wants to honor all EMS May 17, 2013
- Frog Dog – Trailer May 14, 2013
- Victory over Europe Day – A Veteran’s Memories May 8, 2013
- Interventions November 29, 2011
- Australian Paramedic Series, your thoughts? March 5, 2013
- Behind the Mask: Paramedic Occupational Traumatic Stress April 9, 2012
- Documentary about Paramedics in South Africa January 18, 2012
- Companies creating their own Web Series content December 9, 2011
- Thaddeus Setla: That is really good to hear that Australian Parame...
- Benjamin Gilmour: Interesting comments here. There will always be th...
- OH_Medic512: I\'ve been a medic and Physio user for 23 years. ...
- Thaddeus Setla: Here are all the episodes http://blip.tv/codestem...
- Anna Hartnett: what channel can we watch this on?...
60 Second Life Saving Tip 999 AHA Alameda County American Heart Association AMR Brian Kamoie calling 911 CArdiac Arrest Chris Eldridge Code ICE Code STEMI Colorado Springs CPR David Bibo Eddie Buchanan ems 2.0 feature featured First Aid Kit Hanover Fire EMS Highland Hospital Interventions Janet Napolitano Joseph Servidio Justin Schorr Larry Tan LOD Los Angeles Fire Mark Glencorse Michael Kurz National EMS Memorial NRA Physio Control Richard Serino Richmond Seat at the Table South Africa Station 9 STEMI Thaddeus Setla Therapeutic Hypothermia Tom Bouthillet VA Web Series